Garden Studio & Wood Store WMPR4
This building comes as standard as shown in the image, however you are also able to adapt the building using our configurator. Built as standard in 44mm log thickness, there may also be other thicknesses available. This building comes with a 5 year warranty.
Would you to modify this building, or design your own? Please click here to go to our configurator. Once you have completed your configuration, simply click send and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Width 360 cm Depth 180 cm Surface 4,3 m² Volume 10,5 m³ Wall thickness 28 mm Height 245 cm (low roof) Roof type Flat roof Roof overhang 18 cm Type of wood First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried)
About our Lugarde Range:
High Quality Timber:
- First class spruce is from northern countries. Through the cold climate trees grow relatively slow. The growth rings are closer together which makes the wood more stable and durable.
- All timber is kiln dried in special drying rooms to approx. 14 – 16 % moisture content, as a result, wood shrinkage is reduced.
- All timber suppliers are PEFC and FSC certified. We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reusing it for other purposes.
Doors and Windows:
- Extremely robust and solid doors and windows.
- Doors and windows have high quality double glazed sealed units (4+16+4 argon gas filled with a high insulation value of 1.1).
- All windows are sealed with silicone sealant.
- Doors and windows are fitted with drainage holes.
- All doors are fitted with a 3-point security locking system.
- Doors and windows are manufactured from laminated timber. This helps to prevent warping.
- All windows and doors are fitted with rubber draught excluders.
- Sprung handle (choice of chrome or brass).
- Roof shingles as standard on all pyramid and apex roofs. Choice of black, blue, brown, green and red..
- Flat roofs will be delivered with wide aluminium roof trims, high quality EPDM rubber, glue and water outlet.
Posts and Beams:
- Laminated posts.
- Log cabins: straight cut logs instead of diamond cut logs.
- Foundation beams are pressure treated and fixed together with aluminium corner clips.
- Walls of 68 mm have a double tongue and groove.
- Aluminium feet are included for our detached gazebos.