Garden Studio WMB64
This building comes as standard as shown in the image, however you are also able to adapt the building using our configurator. Built as standard in 44mm log thickness, there may also be other thicknesses available. This building comes with a 5 year warranty
Would you to modify this building, or design your own? Please click here to go to our configurator.
Width 700 cm Depth 350 cm Surface 24,5 m² Volume 61 m³ Wall thickness 44 mm Height 250 cm (low roof) Height to fascia 222 cm Window(s) 1 x PX44 (without crossbars) Door(s) 1 x VL02H; 1 x PE45H; 1 x DD03H Roof type Flat roof Roof overhang 20 cm Type of wood First class spruce from northern countries (14 – 16 % kiln dried) System Log cabin system
About our Lugarde Range:
High Quality Timber:
- First class spruce is from northern countries. Through the cold climate trees grow relatively slow. The growth rings are closer together which makes the wood more stable and durable.
- All timber is kiln dried in special drying rooms to approx. 14 – 16 % moisture content, as a result, wood shrinkage is reduced.
- All timber suppliers are PEFC and FSC certified. We keep wood waste and sawdust to a minimum and reusing it for other purposes.
Doors and Windows:
- Extremely robust and solid doors and windows.
- Doors and windows have high quality double glazed sealed units (4+16+4 argon gas filled with a high insulation value of 1.1).
- All windows are sealed with silicone sealant.
- Doors and windows are fitted with drainage holes.
- All doors are fitted with a 3-point security locking system.
- Doors and windows are manufactured from laminated timber. This helps to prevent warping.
- All windows and doors are fitted with rubber draught excluders.
- Sprung handle (choice of chrome or brass).
- Roof shingles as standard on all pyramid and apex roofs. Choice of black, blue, brown, green and red..
- Flat roofs will be delivered with wide aluminium roof trims, high quality EPDM rubber, glue and water outlet.
Posts and Beams:
- Laminated posts.
- Log cabins: straight cut logs instead of diamond cut logs.
- Foundation beams are pressure treated and fixed together with aluminium corner clips.
- Walls of 68 mm have a double tongue and groove.
- Aluminium feet are included for our detached gazebos.